All trainees with an NHS Electronic Staff Record (ESR) will be able to access these resources, including those based in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
All of the elearning for healthcare (elfh) programmes can be accessed via the elfh Hub. To use the Hub you must first register for an account or you can access most of the elfh programmes via your ESR. Accessing the programmes via ESR ensures that completions will move with you throughout your NHS career. If you decide to use the elfh Hub there is information and guidance on how to use the Hub available here.
Listed below are some of the equality, diversity and inclusion (ED&I) components for each of the programmes. A full list of all elfh courses is also available if you wish to look for a course by category.
- All Our Health – evidence based sessions to support health and care professionals to prevent illness, protect health and promote wellbeing (Homelessness, Inclusion Health)
- The Care Certificate – skills, knowledge and behaviours to provide compassionate, safe and high quality care and support (Standard 4: Equality and Diversity)
- Cultural Competence – supporting health professionals in developing cultural competence (Cultural Competence, Introduction to Culture)
- Disability Matters – e-learning to inform and inspire (Deaf Communication Matters, Understanding Disability, Family and Society)
- E-Learning for General Practice – modules covering the Royal College of General Practitioners curriculum (The GP Consultation in Practice: Promoting Equality and Valuing Diversity)
- End-of-life Care for All – e-learning to enhance education and training for end-of-life care (Culturally sensitive palliative and end of life care for lesbian gay bisexual and trans (LGBT) people)
- Health Equalities Framework – providing a practical introduction to the Health Equalities Framework (Health Equalities Framework)
- MindEd – e-learning to support healthy minds (Cultural diversity, understanding and supporting equality in care, Learning Disability)
- Continuing Healthcare – support for staff in interpreting and applying the principles of the National Framework (Equality and diversity and human rights – level 1)
- Sexual Health and HIV – a comprehensive knowledge base for sexual health and HIV (Sexual and reproductive healthcare for trans, non-binary and intersex people)
- Sexual Orientation Monitoring Information Standard – e-learning to support the implementation of the standard (Sexual Orientation Monitoring Information Standard)
- Statutory and Mandatory Training – designed to meet the learning outcomes in the UK Core Skills Training Framework (Equality and diversity and human rights – level 1)
- Population Wellbeing Portal – delivering improvements in public health, prevention and wellbeing (Preventing suicide: lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans young people toolkit)