How can I apply to the Practitioner Training Programme?

Admission to the PTP is handled by the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).


You can search and apply for Healthcare Science Degrees as part of the Practitioner Training Programme, via the UCAS website. When searching for degrees, use ‘healthcare science’ as your search term.


Last updated on 30th March 2022