Which universities offer the Practitioner Training Programme?

Find out which universities offer the BSc (Hons) Healthcare Science Degree.


You can become a trainee on the Practitioner Training Programme at various universities around the UK. Click below to find out where those universities are and what specialisms they offer.


Last updated on 3rd November 2020