Support for PTP trainees

Information on what a trainee should do if they need support with their training.


Who should I contact?

If you are a trainee on the Practitioner Training Programme, your University is fully responsible for your health and wellbeing support. Any issues you may have relating to your training, must be raised with them in the first instance. You will need to contact trainee support at the relevant individual university.


Last updated on 3rd November 2020