Which universities offer the STP?

Find out which universities supply the academic portion of the Scientist Training Programme.


The Master’s degree, which is part of the Scientist Training Programme (STP), is provided by various universities around the UK. Click the link below to visit our Accreditation section to find out which specialty is at which university.


Last updated on 4th January 2024