If you have any queries about this guidance please contact the School Digital Servicedesk at email@example.com.
Uploading your IACC Critical Reflection
1) Navigate to eNetAssess at https://nshcs.enetassess.com. eNetAssess is compatible with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari and Firefox. Please do not use Internet Explorer to access eNetAssess as we cannot offer any support for this browser.
2) Your Username is your NSHCS Trainee ID; please enter this and your password exactly as they have been supplied to you via email. Your Username is not your email address or your OneFile username. The format of your Username/NSHCS Trainee ID may differ from that shown below. Click ‘Login’ after entering your details.
3) After logging in the first thing you will see is your name and your NSHCS Trainee ID, with your specialty indicated under ‘The following assessments are available to you.’ If those details are correct, please click the blue button to access the upload area for your IACC critical reflection. If those details are incorrect, please do not continue and contact the ServiceDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) The following page is the welcome screen for the assessment. To proceed click ‘Start Assessment’.
5) To upload your IACC critical reflective narrative, click ‘Choose file’. You will then see a standard file explorer window to find your document. You must only upload files in .doc or .docx format. Alternatively, if you want to come back to this page later, click ‘Exit Assessment’.
6) You will see the filename of your selected document next to ‘Choose file.’ If the correct filename is displayed, click ‘Upload and Save’.
7) You will see confirmation of your upload on the screen. You will not receive an email receipt of upload. Please screenshot or print the screen to save your receipt of upload.
8) If you are satisfied with your upload, click ‘Exit Assessment’.
9) You can, at any point before the deadline, log back in to eNetAssess and upload revisions of your IACC Critical Reflection. Any subsequent uploads will delete any previously uploaded document. eNetAssess will not retain your IACC version history.