To complete the accreditation process for one of our programmes, you will need to be familiar with:
- the specialty curriculum you will be delivering
- the structure and requirements of the programme and how you plan to deliver the curriculum – more detailed information about the accreditation of these programmes can be found under the HSST/STP accreditation work-based sections (see the ‘hosting a trainee’ sections below)
- knowing who will take on the training roles
- knowing who will take on the lead responsibility for the trainee
- your policies on fitness to practise, public and patient involvement equality, diversity and inclusion, whistleblowing etc
- the experience of delivering other training in your department
Remember, we are here to help, support and guide you through the process. If you need to discuss any part of the process please email us at email@example.com and we can arrange a call back. This is a collaborative process and one where we will do our best to help you get accredited, it is not a one-off pass or fail event.