Where else can I go for help and advice?
- HR support or legal matter – contact your local employer/HR department and liaise with your training officer or line manager.
- Counselling – contact your local employer/HR department and liaise with your training officer or line manager.
- Adjustments/changes to academic programmes – Liaise with relevant University Programme Director.
- Registration and regulation – visit the Academy for Healthcare Science website, and the Health and Care Professions Council website.
- Financial support – Contact the local Health Education England (HEE) office or regional commissioner if in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Mental health – access the Occupational Health at your Trust or the counselling services available from your GP.