Your progression is reviewed against the following five components:
- An evaluation of progress submitted by the trainee.
- An evaluation of progress submitted by the training officer.
- Evidence on the e-portfolio of completion of the specialist assessments and competencies associated with rotation modules.
- Progress on the academic programme (MSc).
- Evidence of one completed multisource feedback (MSF) exercise. A tool to complete your MSF is available via OneFile.
Access to the evaluation forms used by you and your training officer, will be available near the time of each year’s MRP.
You and your training officer will be informed in advance of the date that each evaluation of progress (1 and 2 above) is due to be submitted. The individual submissions will be treated in confidence.
The range of outcomes and descriptors from the review is available on the next page.