The 5 Midterm Review of Progression components are:
- An evaluation of progress submitted by the trainee.
- An evaluation of progress submitted by the Training Officer.
- Evidence on the e-portfolio of completion of the specialist training activities and work-based assessments associated with rotation modules.
- Progress on the academic programme (MSc).
- Evidence of a completed Multi-Source Feedback assessment via OneFile.
Access to the evaluation forms used by you and your Training Officer will be available near the time of each year’s Midterm Review of Progression.
You and your Training Officer will be informed in advance of the date that each evaluation of progress (1 and 2 above) is due to be submitted. The individual submissions will be treated in confidence.
The range of outcomes and descriptors from the review is available on the next page.