To sit the IAPS assessment you must submit a showcase of your OneFile evidence. All Standards of Proficiency must be signed off by your Workplace Supervisor, three months prior to the assessment. Make sure you meet with your workplace supervisor to discuss the most appropriate time to undertake the IAPS and plan accordingly. You can submit your showcase and apply for IAPS, prior to submission of your Research Project thesis to allow for extra flexibility in the process.
- Showcase submission deadline – 8th February 2023
- IAPS assessments running – 9th to 19th May 2023
- IAPS results around – 8th June 2023
- Showcase submission deadline – 21st August 2023
- IAPS assessments running – 20th November to 2nd December 2023
- IAPS results around – 16th December 2023
IAPS candidate information webinar
If you are sitting your IAPS in May, don’t forget to attend the candidate information webinar being held on Wednesday 19th April 2023 at 1:00pm. Calendar invitations have been sent to those who qualify.
The webinar will include a short presentation about the structure of the IAPS and what to expect, followed by a Q&A session.